Is a one day registration pass available?
No. You must register for the entire event, however you do not have to attend every session, or event.
Do I need to fill out a separate registration form for each person attending?
Yes. You must fill out a complete registration for each person attending in your group.
Can I register at the conference?
Yes. We always recommend that you register ahead of time, however there is no difference in registration prices if you register at the conference.
What is the last day that I can register by phone, fax or online?
- By Phone: April 24, 2017
- By Fax: April 24, 2017
- Online: April 26, 2017
- By Mail: You can mail your registration in at any time. However, it is not recommended that you mail your registration within two weeks of the conference.
I need to cancel my registration. What do I do?
You may cancel your registration up to 30 days prior to the conference to receive a refund. You will be charged a service fee of $50 which will be deducted from the amount of your registration.
If you cancel your registration less than 30 days before the conference, you will receive a credit equal to the amount to be used towards any future Crittenden Conference.
- If you would like to avoid a $50 service fee, you may request to cancel your registration and receive a credit equal to the amount of your registration, which may be used at any future Crittenden Conference.
- If you are not able to attend but would like to send an associate in your place, with no additional fees, please call 619-393-1874 to make this change.
- No Show Policy: If you have registered for the conference and do not notify us in advance of your cancellation, no refunds or credits will be issued.
- For any other questions or concerns regarding the cancellation policy, please call 619-393-1874.
I have a cancellation credit from a previous conference, how do I apply it towards this event?
Please call 619-393-1874, or e-mail Info@CrittendenConferences.com to utilize your credit.